Monday, December 8, 2008

What Customers Say

  • Rosie Lavochkin:
    The set up was very easy
    Almost too easy - I was sure I'd done something wrong - very very easy
    I'm very excited about these vendors - they look great too
    I love how small they can shrink, too - some shops have plenty of prims but very small spaces, so these are great
    I've just set the MoVe vendors up at Southerndown - that is SO laggy a sim, but these vendors set up SO fast - wow -
    it's very quick - takes no longer than rezzing a prim :)
  • elizabeth Selene:
    Yay!!! works
    The design is simple and good, like the whole system is, when you know it
    I have sold a black vendor system to one of my friends, and she is impressed how she can move from JEVN to MoVe, I just show her
  • Manuella Ferraris:
    I am very impressed with Move Vendor, they are quick to update, and the function and move from JEVN is just brilliant. I predict them a great future in SL. It is a product that I do recommend to everyone needing vendors.